
So, we had ourselves a little Las Vegas weekend trip last week. It was tons-o-fun. We took my little sister, Britni and it was her first Vegas trip. Her reactions were the best. Here is us looking out over the Strip from the fenced-in bridge.
And of course, there's the shopping. This is my fabulous husband in a purple, yes, purple! leather 1980's throwback jacket.
We took in the sights including the New York, New York rollercoaster and arcade. This is my fabulous husband again, with first his triumph over the "Shocker" and his prize.

We ate lunch at Brad's favorite place, Harley Davidson and like the true tourists we are, left with more souvenirs than food. I think the highlight of the trip was seeing the Circ De Solei "O" water show. It was in the Bellagio hotel and we got all fancied up. 

So that's it. I get points for posting twice in the same week but deduct points for an excessively long posting. Hey, I'm getting there!
Ranges in Legal Steroids
9 years ago
1 comments:
I heard that Vegas trip was a blast! (Wink wink)
Post a Comment