
The annual Storer Halloween dinner party was this weekend. Costumes are mandatory and as always, very creative. The menu consisted of things like "bloody bat carnage" and "spider sinew". It's always fun to order from a menu like that and just see what they bring out. And of course, you have to finish your plate before moving on to the next course.
Yes, this is Benny "eating" a rat that he found in his dinner.
How cute are my 2 little nephews? A monkey and a banana with their safari mom. (Their Dad was recovering from a knee surgery and wasn't quite up to the costume thing)
Brad and I were Annie and Daddy Warbucks. Yes, that's my real hair but we couldn't get Brad's bald cap to work. Ruby was "Sandy" but was not posing for pictures.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, YA"LL!!!!!
Ranges in Legal Steroids
9 years ago
2 comments:
Soooo cute!
I love your costumes! adorable.
especially the pink hair. Have a blast in SF! I think you should take your costumes! You'll fit right in....
Sweet hair! Too bad you can't come on Sunday. :(
Post a Comment