So, I am finally blogging about it and most of you already know, but we bought a new house!...Back in June. I absolutely loooooooove it. It's out in West Jordan, kinda middle of the Salt Lake Valley. The house is 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths on the main floor, 1 bath and 1 bonus room on the upstairs and then a full unfinished basement, a.k.a. the winter project. I have lots of favorite things about the house and am still a little giddy with the excitement of having a real "grown-up" house. I love, love, love the kitchen. It is open to the family room and have pretty slate floors with granite counter tops. There is so much cupboard space that I am in appliance organization heaven. I also love the 25' ceilings in the entry and family room. Let's see, oh, I might as well mention Brad's favorite part. He has a 4-car garage that is about 1300 square feet. He is so stoaked to have a place for all his tools. I saw the kitchen, he saw the garage and we said "SOLD"!
We do love it and it quite the adjustment to go from 1400 sq ft to almost 2500 on the main level. We always find ourselves talking to the each other and yelling back, "what?, I'm in the other room!". And Ruby loves being able to lie on the floor without being walked on.
We still have lots of projects and I'll take pictures as we work on them. You know Brad, if he doesn't have a project, he's going crazy!
Ranges in Legal Steroids
9 years ago
1 comments:
I never thought this day was going to happen. YAY for an updated blog!
I've never been more proud of you than I am at this very moment! But in all honesty, you've always been a huge disappointment. HA HA
Keep up the tidbits!
ps, I deleted my first comment. It wasn't rude enough.
Post a Comment