Thursday, December 10, 2009

The best little chef

Brace yourself. You are about to witness some of the cutest pictures in this whole blog. Being an aunt, in general, is one of my favorite things but this night was one of the most fun.






And of course, the junior chefs had important jobs too,

standing by, ready for a taste test at any moment!

Although Ruby got impatient and started licking Raine in the meantime. Photobucket



2 comments:

Poozoe said...

ADORABLE! I was so happy to see you posted. You need to do MORE! I have a holiday card for you! I will drop it by your office next week. Love you!

Kar said...

So so so cute. You are a good aunt. Cooking with kids is such a pain in the butt! I need to let my kids cook with me more often. And I am in love with your mixer. Oh, how I would like one of those.