"I want an official, Red Ryder, carbon action, 200 shot, range model, air rifle-BB gun." If you don't know where that line is from, you must revisit your 1980's all-time classic childhood movies. And, I feel bad for you. :)
So, on this particularly fine shooting day, we broke in my new pink shot-gun. We drove out to the desert with a few friends to blow shit up. (We're not the animal hunting type, just target shooting.)
We learned some tactical maneuvers from the little brother, Benny (although this particular move might not be the most effective),
learned that my little sister has 3 guns -one of which is also pink- and we learned that I was the worst shot of the day. I think that's why I wanted a shot gun. It's much harder to miss a target with hundreds of little pieces of buck shot spraying out a couple of feet.
Now, Ashley on the other hand is quite a good shot. Look high, slightly to the right to see her dust the pigeon. (You may have to click on the picture to get in close enough)
And look how cute, we are all part of the shot gun club.

The very best part of the day was when we blew up a paper shredder with a big 'ol slug. (A slug could take down an elephant; probably no match for a paper shredder). It blew a 2" hole clean through the motor and shredding rollers. Awesome! How is it that the blowing shit up never gets old?
Retirement Location, Check!
10 years ago
1 comments:
Cute gun!!! Oh, how I love to shoot stuff. I went shooting on a date in college and what a rush. I felt so powerful.
Post a Comment