Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been tagged......apparently

The rules:
1. Link to person who has tagged you: Darla (ya, I'm proud that I figured out how to link to Darla.)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

So, here goes.
1) I have an odd fascination with magic, and witchs, in general. I blame this on my great, great, great, great aunt Rebekah Warren who was burned at the stake in Salem for being a witch. Yes, she is the same Rebekah in the book, "the Crucible".
2) Books, books, books, books and particularly novels. I can not get enough to read. In fact, one of my favorite new books is "Garden Spells" which is, of course, about magic and witchcraft.
3) At heart, I may have a little geek in me. I love doing financial stuff and accounting. Please, please keep this quiet. I mus'nt ruin my ditzy image.
4) My make-up is tattooed on. Yup, eyebrows, eyeliner (ouch) and lips. I will give full credit to my little sis who is a Permanent Cosmetics Sepcialist.
5) I make soup that is to die for.
6) I listen to "Docotor Radio" on satellite radio and thoroughly enjoy it. AND, it doesn't give me a complex about new diseases I may have. Actually, it makes me realize how very sane I am, comparatively speaking.

Ok, I tag Kim, Stephanie, Emily, Diane, Deb and Christina. Mostly because those are the only people who I know have a blog.

1 comments:

Us Lochers said...

It appears that you figured out the bling! It's easier than you thought, huh?

I would like some of this to die for soup....