Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bowling & being rock stars

Ok, so perhaps you don't associate bowling with rock stars but let me tell you, the way we bowled and danced and ate and drank was most definately a party of Rock-Star proportions. (Ok, so maybe I am trying to be more glamorous than I am but it was super fun, anyway) We traveled to San Jose (just outside of San Fransisco) for my friend Melinda's (Meli) Bday.
We had the whole end of the bowling alley with a buffet of food and waiters just ready to replenish the food. There was a huge group of us, like 30? and we had such a good time. What a great way to celebrate Meli's Bday.

Brad's bowling form and my Bowling form. Hmmm, is it a wonder I rarely break 50? (I think I fell on my hiney right after this roll)

Yes, folks. What you see here is a "strike" on my score sheet. A strike that the computer gave me as a freebie, but a strike, nonetheless.

These are the cute friends that we bowled with, our new BFF's, from left to right, Meli, Krystal, Erica and 'D' on top. They were such a hoot!!

And there is always some time for a little PDA with my hubbie. In all likelihood, he may have been picking me up off the ground after my truley astounding bowling form








And last, but not least, the whole reason for going to the party in the first place, Meli's BDay and BDay presents. I made her this cute kitchen apron which she wore the whole rest of the night. Gee, I hope she liked it.


BIRTHDAYS, BOWLING and BFF's! What fun!

2 comments:

Us Lochers said...

That's a cute apron. You'll have to teach me one day how to make such cuteness.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Yeah, you have a blog! Hope you don't mind me reading. Cute apron, you need to open up a blog and sell your aprons, I'd be your first customer:) So cute, you are so talented.

Lauren