The hardest part of starting anything is the "starting" part. Where to begin?
Brad and I were married a little over a year ago on January 20th, 2007. (It takes a whole year to get around to blogging about the wedding) In case you weren't able to be there, you can see all the pictures I've posted on this blog. (Besides, what else are you supposed to do with the bazillion wedding pictures?) If you were there, I'm sure you would love to look at the pictures and reminisce. (bleck. What is it about people who think the whole world cherished their wedding day, the same way they do?)
It really was the most beautiful day and after lots of planning, everything seemed to go smooth. (Yes, even the control-freak in me can say that things went seamless.) The ceremony was in a little white historic chapel up on Capitol Hill. I wasn't the least bit nervous but Brad, on the other hand. There are a few pictures of him looking a wee bit pale and perhaps slightly faint. Hehehehe. I think he knew what he was getting into! It was a short little ceremony because, as I told the officiant, who wants to sit through a long wedding?
After, we held a small, family wedding luncheon in the Alumni House at the University of Utah, followed by, what turned out to be, a large, cocktail-style reception. Needless to say, there was much planning involved and I hope some of the pictures show it. The best part was the friends and family that came to wish us well. (Ok, let's be honest. They were all friends of our parents. We don't have enough friends to fill a small room.) I was amazed at how much fun I had and how the whole day turned out even better than I imagined.
So, most beautiful day in the world, married the man of my dreams, lots of memories, etc. etc. Moving right along! It really was the beginning of our wonderful lives together and so begins the Locher blog.....
Ranges in Legal Steroids
9 years ago
3 comments:
Hey A & B! Awesome site and awesome wedding! ...you little blog monkeys!
Quinn :)
still waiting for something new on here....
Seriously, are you ever going to add anything else?? ha ha
Post a Comment