Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's 2009

Aka, another fabulous day that you get flowers! Even as fabulous as my husband is, he is like most men in believing that flowers are too expensive and a general waste of money. And like, most wives, I tell him he is wrong. And since he loves me, he sucks it up and makes the day special. He outdid himself this year, so I dedicate this post to my wonderful hubbie.

The flowers:



















The jewelry (I love colored pearls):














The spoiled wifey (with the very big grin!):














We went to the Melting Pot fondue club for dinner and it was fabulous! We celebrated with some of our favorite friends, Summer & Brian. The restaurant did a special for Valentine's Day, with the "Valen-tunes". Hee hee. A group of high school boys singing Acapella. The restaurant had a special sweetheart menu and gave us great little gift bags. It was really well done. I would recommend it but get reservations like 3 months in advance. Well worth it! And the best part, dessert that we could have bathed in, the harmony chocolate pot:






And lest you think that I didn't give any love to my man, I sent him yummy gourmet cheesecake and chocolate covered strawberries: And I didn't even expect him to share (which of course he did anyway!).

0 comments: