Everyone 'round here is so glad that we finally got snow. It's only a month and a half late and just didn't feel like Christmas at 50 degrees. But what a wonderous reminder of the pure joy of shoveling snow, icey roads, slow traffic, and being cold, wet and soggy! Oh, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Being the good wifey that I am, I decided that I would surprise my hubbie by clearing the sidewalks and driveway. Now, keep in mind that I am a firm beliver that this is "man's" work. (I know, I know. Women's lib, be damned!) (Oh, and I hope my husband doesn't see this post.) But,'tis the season and all that. So I busted out the snowblower, thinking, "how hard could it be?" I don't know, you tell me:
Ranges in Legal Steroids
9 years ago
1 comments:
your blog ROCKS! I'm laughing so hard right now. omg omg omg
Post a Comment